Empowering Companies to operate in Nordics
Market surveillance means that the company collects and analyzes information about individual industries, markets, customers and competitors from several sources in order to form a comprehensive information base on the basis of which strategic decisions can be made.It includes methods such as competitor analysis, technological analysis, market analysis, customer research, as well as analysis of the economic and political environment.
• We will prepare a market report, reveal the main driving forces of the economy and market trends
• We will estimate the size of the market, analyze and compare the volumes of import and local production, as well as market shares
• We will analyze the development of specific industries and competition in them
• We will provide assistance in determining segmentation and positioning
• We will determine the most effective sales channels and key customers
• We will conduct expert interviews, analyze statistical data and collect information from various information sources
• We will compare different markets and recommend the most suitable one
• We will prepare market reports with professional visualization and summaries in presentation format
Navigating Success: Unveiling the Power of Investment Island’s 3 Strategies.
At Investment Island investment consortium, our primary focus is on identifying fast-growing, profitable companies in continental Europe. These companies are leveraging digital transformation to disrupt traditional value chains within their respective sectors. We specialize in recognizing and supporting such innovative ventures, helping them thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Investment Island buyout strategy involves acquiring mid and large-cap companies in Europe and implementing transformational buy-and-build strategies to help them become leaders in their respective sectors, all while prioritizing sustainability. Our new Sustainable Buyout concept is a tool that we have developed to quantify, monitor, and enhance the social and environmental contributions of our portfolio companies.
Investment Island Co-Investment specializes in making minority investments in buyout deals throughout Europe, in partnership with top private equity sponsors. This approach provides our investors with access to a thoughtfully curated portfolio that is well-balanced in terms of regions, industries, company sizes, and financial sponsors. Our ability to source exceptional deals is due in part to our extensive network, which grants us access to some of the reputable sponsors in the industry.
Navigating Success: Three categories are studied during market monitoring:
Industry aspect / Information about the industry in general, market size and structure, market segmentation, market structure by competitors, competitor profiles.
National aspect / “PESTEL” analysis – political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal aspects each separately, national GDP development, investments, imports and exports;
Development of competitor and customer profiles, financial position, competitors’ strategies and work practices, purchase and merger transactions in the industry (Mergers & Acquisition conditions).
REX ONE AS
Understanding the Nordic business landscape is critical for the successful import